Employment Opportunities in an E-payment Company in Lagos
Job Title: Business Innovation Officer
- Developing functional and technical requirements for projects
- Thirty days Post-implementation support for newly completed projects
- Development of user and operations documentation of new solution projects & business analysis
- NFC/Contactless Implementation on ATM
- Testing, Certification & Compliance of new solutions with Payment System & PCI DSS Standards
- ISOBridge administration and management
Job Title: Issuing Officer
- Business analyst and Project Management for all Issuing projects.
- Implementation task for some areas of issuing projects.
- Supervises the team on lifecycle desk and the credit/prepaid and QA (Quality Assurance officer).
- System Administrator responsibility on TWCMS and TWCF
- Good Knowledge of the following system (TWCMS, TWCF, TWO)
- Good Knowledge of EMV specifications and framework
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL language
- Ability to interpret User requirement into technical specification.
- Use Microsoft project to come up with project schedule.
- Good Knowledge of Cryptography within the e-payment Ecosystem.
- Good speaking and writing skill
Job Title: Database Administrator
- Database administrations and security managements on windows and UNIX platform
- Daily database backup for disaster recovery purposes and data life-cycle management
- Database events/performance reviews
- Incident and Problem manager for all database related events
- Business continuity for Enterprise services that use a database
- Review of routine task, administration of supporting software, database reporting
- Storage and capacity planning for all databases, storage and Computing resources
- Database instances and tuning at regular defined interval as pre-agreed with business
- Database critical patch updates at defined intervals according to Organizational policy
- Real-time data replication between primary and standby databases,
- Research emerging database technology,
- Datacentre virtualization and consolidation for license optimization and cost reduction
Job Title: Business Development Officers
- Centralised collation of tasks from internal and external Call Notes/Meetings
- Proactively follow up with ROs to deliver on commitments made to clients at meetings, using Call Notes as a guide
- Collection of invoices from Accounts and assisting to drop same at clients’ offices
- Trending banks’ Reporting needs and proactively ensuring that banks subsequently get such reports without prompting us
- Follow up to get sign offs on PRFs, RFIs and PDDs internally
- Collation, updating, tracking and preparation of clients’ birthday list and gift items in readiness for ROs to deliver
- Assisting in delivering Yuletide Gifts to clients
University Education: First Degree or HND (Upper Credit) in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or Statistics
- Must have worked in a bank for about 2 -3 years
- Professional Qualifications an added advantage